Press the numbers in numerical order.
- The timer starts when you press 1
- The game is over when the time is up or you have pressed all the numbers
- Your score is the number you reach...
- ...doubled if you clear the grid
- ...plus 1 bonus point for every second you beat the time
- Click the eye icon at the top to see where the next number is (2 second delay)
- Click the list icon at the top to access leaderboards (logged in players only)
- Complete the grid to unlock the next largest grid (up to 10 x 10)
- Larger grids have the potential to score higher, but are harder to tackle
You can play as often as you like to try to improve your score. Your final score is your highest score.
The current grid will remain available all day. New grids appear daily.
Registering gives you 4 main advantages:
- Never lose your highest score
- Share your high scores across multiple devices
- Create leaderboards and invite friends, family and colleagues to join them
- Join leaderboards that friends, family and colleagues invite you to
Absolutely! We encourage you to register as it gives you a number of benefits. But it's very much your choice. You can play without ever registering for sure.
If you forget your password, we can send you a reset password link by email. We're also interested in knowing if and when a Panic Grid player converts into a Global Team Building customer.
Yep! Completely free. As in no cost whatsoever. No ads. No post event marketing.
We're the people who created Global Team Building. Our Virtual Team Building Activities are fun, learning-capable, relevant, world-leading. We have helped hundreds of global brands make their remote and in-house teams more efficient. You can find out more about us on our main site.
First you need to be registered and logged in. Next click on the list icon at the top and then select "Create New". Once you have done that, you can use the "Copy Invite Link" button to copy everything you'll need to message or email to your friends, family and/or colleagues to get them to join your leaderboard.
Absolutely. As many as you like. That way you can keep your friends on one leaderboard, your family members on another leaderboard and your work colleagues on yet another leaderboard. Any scores you get automatically appear for you on each leaderboard of which you are a member.
Only the person who creates a leaderboard can remove players from it. To remove a player from one of your leaderboards:
- Open the leaderboard
- Select a view that shows the person you wish to remove from the leaderboard
- Press / click on that person's name
- Type in REMOVE into the box that appears
- Click the "Remove" button.
Great idea! Simply:
- Register and login
- Create a leaderboard just for your meeting
- Copy the invite link and send it to all your team members who will be attending the meeting
- Set aside some time at the start of the meeting for an icebreaker or during the meeting for an energizer
- Get everyone to play during that time
- Everyone can check the leaderboard at any time to see how who is winning!